Sunday, November 16, 2008

Make your own website... free!

I'm sure many of you already know... that there is a place where you can make your own websites (free!) for your upcoming classes. I've include the link for WikiSpaces.com. You can go here, sign up in like 8 seconds and all of a sudden have your own website that you can use for your classes. I've started one and you are all welcome to check it out although it is seriously under contruction... www.mslorenzo.wikipages.com... i plan putting up information to do with my subjects, assignment downloads, blog etc. A friend who did her practicum last year found this to be a great help. I thought i would just throw that out there for anyone interested. You could add links to all sorts of these great Social Studies websites everyone has been adding to this blog. You could also probably add a link to this blog! Good times....

Hopefully someone will find some use for this!

3 comments:

Lindsay Lorenzo said...

Ooooops... i meant, www.mslorenzo.wikispaces.com!

danikav said...

Hey this is a great idea! I just made my own site... although I'll have to get someone to help me update it with info since I'm slightly behind the times when it comes to uploading, downloading, etc on sites :D Thanks!

Mr. Anastasiades said...

I have already started on my website too. I have a mac, so I used their built-in program call iWeb. It's simple and quick. It is not free to publish though. For $100 you can have it up for a year. Great investment if you ask me!

This is Mine

A teacher at my Sponsor School:

And another one: